Saturday, September 6, 2008

LB and Rock On!!!


It’s been a while since I last posted any thing. Perhaps from now on I’ll regularly post. Is anyone else reading this-- I doubt. I just completed two months in Lehman and I didn’t even realize. I didn’t expect getting acquainted to my work so fast. After spending engineering college years having fun I was expecting a uphill task ahead, but its been good…actually great. I coded jsp/servlets donno how but I learnt myself and did it. Shikhar(will tell u later about him) has been very helpful. But its incredible how i could do it…



Saw Rock On today. Really good movie, a must watch. I always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument but never got a chance to learn something other than my sea cadet bugle (am not sure whether I can call it a musical instrument). But as they say its never too late, am thinking of learning how to play a guitar. But how will I learn, will yoga guide me? I doubt he’ll have time and patience. Then…then…lets see first I have to buy one. Will tell you what happened to this thought later...Bye for now...

1 comment:

Sandy said...

well dude .. u hv finally found a reader for ur prestegious blog...
hmm... musical instrument!!!... well sum hw even i was planning 2 learn a guitar !!.. n yeah its never 2 late 2 learn!!...
although i guess u wud b better at playin a flute (basuri)...hahaha
can i imagine u being the flute playing kanhiya and all ur gopis (wudnt name dem here) around u....

aur bus kya !! LB ke baare mein likha aur hum fellow tdps ke baare mein kuch nahin!!!...haha